To assist Sales department to generate as many prospects and to conclude as many sales , by analyzing the customers environment to ensure proposed solutions meet with customers objectives ,infrastructure and future growth and also through this MEET or EXCEED monthly sales target. As per currently signed and accepted “Weekly Expectations” letter.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
Experience Sales advantageous but not essential
Skills Languages beneficial, Good Communication Skills
Career Direct Sales,Corporate Sales,Direct Manager to Divisional Manager
- Well mannered
- Well presented
Concessions Granted None
Targets 6 Units per Month and Turnover of R 120 000.00 with a R50,000 profit margin
- To acquire new business
- Upgrade opposition equipment.
- 20 Cold calls and 20 phone calls daily
- Set up appointments
- Use (Inform) as primary sales tool to log all sales activities. I.e. Phone calls, appointments, quotes, decision makers, opposition machine details etc…
- Call on all existing customers on portfolio on 2 month cycle which can be monitored through Inform.
- Asses customer needs and make product recommendations
- Conduct accurate site evaluations at customer premises on an ongoing basis.
- Accurately record all information on opposition machines, decision makers, new branches etc.. On (Inform)
- Develop and build relationships with as many existing customers, new business customers,opposition held customers as possible.
- Be aware of all contract coming up for upgrade, both existing and opposition.
- Employee is expected to be in the office between the hours of 8h00 to 9h300 and 15h00 to 16h30 daily.
- Follow all company procedures.
- Do proposals for potential sales to existing, new business and opposition customers.
- Adhere to database rule concerning contacting of customers, quotes, timeframes etc…
- Perform demonstrations/Customer Training to customers on Nashua equipment when required.
- Follow up delivery and installation
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times. (Pass all new My-Ricoh exams when required)
- Always portray Nashua Central and It’s products and services in a favourable manner.
- Ensure that all after sale steps i.e. Delivery, installation and demonstration of equipment take place without delay.
- Handle all customer queries whether received in writing or telephonically and ensure prompt feedback in writing to allthese queries.
- Provide sales orientated service which exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Complete all documentation required to conclude sales timescale in accordance with month end dates.
|As per Responsibilities||Ongoing|
|Yearly Bonus||On acheiving 120% of units and turnover targets for a 10 month cycle for the current year and on the condition that bonuses have been authorised for the current year|
|Monthly Targets||6 Units, Turnover R 120 000|
|Product and Software Training||As and when available|
|ISO Quality Management System and application and training including Health and Safety||Ongoing – Quarterly|