Lead the operational deployment of critical business practices, Process & Tools and KPI monitoring, across both Selling and Execution phases, to achieve Solutions business performance KPI’s
Ensure CPP guidance and support the execution team to achieve the results though a new business culture.
Scope and Environment:
1. Anglophone Africa Hub scope
2. Work with the Selling, Execution, and Shared Support teams in the hub
3. Primary focus on process and practice deployment activities to ensure consistency, effectiveness, and efficiency
Key Responsibilities / Activities:
- Monitor opportunity pipeline portfolio performance and identify improvement actions with a specific focus on large and complex opportunities and projects (Categories A & B)
- Track health of opportunity portfolio (Right, Real, Rich), bringing the visibility of portfolio to management and sounding alarm in case of serious concern.
- Monitor opportunity portfolio performance and drive improvement actions. Monitor KPI : (i) Hit Rate (ii) Margin at booking
- Governance. Ensure full compliance of Customer Project Practices along the Project cycle (Selling & Execution) & Coaching toward improved performance
- Deploy process and Tools & support Project portfolio performance (REL, SIM, Forecast)
- Reporting – Manage Opportunity portfolio & Operational Performance Reports. Highlight status, progress & roadblocks
- CPP guidance & implementation (procedures, templates)
- Ensure Continuous Improvement mindset within the organization (3S), Lessons learnt…
- University Degree (Engineering or Business preferred)
- English fluency is a must
- A second language is appreciated
Experience & leadership
- Minimum 5 years in Quality assurance, Process & tools or Project management
- Natural leadership / Acting like role model, team player, inspiring others. Change management
- Desirable experience in a execution area and solutions environment.