An opportunity exists within a Commercial Division for an independent, well-organised deadline driven person.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quotes are submitted in a timeous and accurate manner
- Monitor validity expiry or order placement.
- Knowledge of Competitor intelligence, Segments Strategy, Offer Management, Price Positioning, Route to Market, Promotion
- Order Intake and Margin
- Business development
- Channel development
- Ensure orders are verified and handed over to execution team.
- Communication with customers
- Monitor discrepancies on quotations and/or orders.
- Visit customers when required
- Report any discount and price discrepancies to superior
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- NQF6 Electrical Engineering qualification
- 3-5 years product management experience
- Knowledge of Medium Voltage switchgear is essential
- Knowledge of equipment design and application is an advantageous
- Knowledge of Protection and Tendering is advantageous
- Computer literacy – (MS Office)
- Valid drivers licence
- Communication skills
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Product Manager
Due to the high volumes of CV’s, should you not hear from us within 1 week, your application was unsuccessful.