Based in North Africa (Egypt, Algeria etc)
My client is a Electrical Engineering Vendor looking To actively manage the performance of the Strategic Norther Africa countries which comprise of the Copper Belt. The Channel business includes channels such as System Integrators, Distributors & OEM Partners within the Northern Africa Regions and all the associated End User Accounts (Direct or indirect Accounts) within these allocated regions as well to ensure the Sales Budget is achieved.
To work actively with Strategic Partners and Strategic End Users to assess and improve their performance, build their sales and technical capability, build pipeline, and improve the accuracy of forecasting within the allocated regions.
To actively seek and identify any new opportunities with the Northern Africa region.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Regional Variable Speed Drive Management
• To manage the Northern Africa regional relationships to maximize revenue.
• To identify and leverage new business opportunities in new verticals and/or new products and services.
• To work with System Integrators, Distributors and OEM’s to develop business plans.
• To regularly review Northern Africa business plans and contributions and implement improvement plans monthly with the Regional Director.
• To develop and maintain all Variable Speed Drive Install Base within the allocated Regions.
• To follow up promptly on sales leads generated by internal Sales & Marketing activity.
• To work with System Integrators, Distributors & OEM’s to ensure all leads are tracked and loaded.
• To improve quality of forecasting and maintain 3X pipeline.
Sales Execution & Channel Support
• To achieve allocated Regional sales targets.
• To understand and support order entry process.
• To assist in monitoring and facilitation of cash collection for outstanding debtors.
• To provide technical support for preparation of large tenders for End Users and associated Channels within the Coastal Region.
• To develop and maintain domain expertise in target / vertical industry(s).
• To develop and maintain expertise with regards to my clients Products & Services.
• To provide feedback to Global Product Teams
• To provide ongoing support and education to Regional Channel Partners to grow their sales and execution expertise with The Clients Products and Services.
• To actively disseminate product, competitor, and market information to System Integrators and work with them to provide inputs to competitive analysis.
• To develop and execute a Professional Development Plan.
• To actively seek to continuously improve skills and knowledge
• To work cooperatively with local and global colleagues.
• To actively participate in team meetings.
• To provide reports and information as requested.
• To adhere to company policies and processes.
• To participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events as required.
• To actively work with customers in the Coastal Region to generate case studies, white papers and success stories that can be utilized by The Clients sales network.
• To track use of marketing tools by Channel Partners and encourage and educate on usage.
• To work with Channel Partners in the allocated regions on developing and executing marketing plans.
• To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to.
• To ensure professional standards are maintained in all business situations.
• Act as a representative at senior level with customers and peer organizations.
• CRM management