- Matric Certificate/NQF Level 4 Electrical Qualification or The Equivalent;
- At Least 4-5 Years’ Sales Experience in the Electrical Engineering Industry (Electrical Background is Critical); and
Previous Customer Service Experience:
- The role of an Internal Sales / Customer Support representative is to service the needs of a company’s existing clients, respond to new sales inquiries and to support the activities of the external sales team.
- This entry level position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication & people skills and is one of the best ways for anyone considering an outbound sales role to gain relevant experience.
- Receive inbound customer sales inquiries and provide quotations, product / service information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries, promoting the features and benefits of the company’s products / services
- Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products / services sold
- Receive, manage or escalate customer complaints related to the sale of the company’s products / services
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance
- Provide administrative support for the production of RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and other sales related documents
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to external sales staff
- Maintain client databases
- Work closely with external Sales representatives and act as a support
Please send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org