The field Service and Training Delivery Manager has responsibility for the cost effective, customer focused management of the support organisation for an International OEM, with a direct focus on management of processes and procedures within the division.
- Previous Management Experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good understanding of entrepreneurial principals and requirements
- Operational experience
- ISO / ICAT or quality systems experience beneficial
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Accountable for Results
- Development Focus
- Customer and Partner Focus
- Inspires Trust
- A recognized engineering qualification, or an equivalent
- Management experience essential
- Automation and control systems knowledge a must
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide operational guidance by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for delivering the annual sales target within the customer profile defined by the CSM
- Establish, develop and maintain a high level of technical and operational excellence within the services
- Build effective business relationship with Accounts through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key
- decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and directions, adapting sales strategies and actions to optimize business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with existing key accounts. Make calls on these following up with additional contact, as appropriate to develop new business and sales
- Work closely with marketing to participate actively in activities like direct mail, advertising campaigns, seminars etc providing a “face” for the CSM
- Report any information relative to competition or market trends and new competitive product developments to the appropriate resources through standard required reporting formats.
- Provide on-site consultation for customers with problems applying or using Clients services.
- Recommend corrective actions and trouble shooting
- Provide feedback to the respective CSM manager relating to product quality, product performance during site activities
- Be prepared to travel to remote locations/sites, for extended periods, when the need for technical support or system start-up assistance is
- Provide administration and accounting reports as per the required formats laid down by the CSM
- Maintain thorough understanding of the company philosophy and policies.
- Be responsible and accountable for all company assets under your
- Improve and implement systems and procedures in improve the operational effectiveness of the CSM business
- Focus on the development of individuals, teams and team leaders
- Implement technology that will enable higher productivity with lower staffing requirements.
Please send cv’s to Grahamk@abantusa.co.za