Our client is an Industrial Technology based company with operations in the USA and SA and looking for a Purchasing Clerk.
The role is to ensure the relevant purchasing activities are conducted efficiently effectively and timeously.
- To adhere to and promote purchasing Policy and Procedures
- Analyze and evaluate requisitions prior to Purchase order generation
- Supplier Sourcing, negotiations and evaluations to ensure best solution obtained for the company
- Identifying requirements for goods, materials and services.
- Identifying reliable suppliers.
- Price negotiations.
- Working with outsourced shipping contractors\Comparison of delivery terms.
- Establishing order quantities.
- Writing requests for bids and awarding supply contracts
- Purchasing Diploma
- Strong ethics and qualifications
- Innovation and Efficiencies
- Strong Excel Skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively with suppliers
- Computer Literacy – Advanced Level; Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Other SQL implementations
- Other database systems (time series, object-oriented, document, etc)
- Reporting platforms (Grafana, Tableau, Qlik, etc)
- Mapping and GIS systems
Send CVS to email@example.com