Joanne Macris established this Group nineteen years ago and since then has developed and expanded its base to offer a wide range of professional services within the general human resources field. Joanne is supported by a professional staff who accept the Abantu credo as gospel, and adhere to it with absolute conviction.
The Abantu Credo
Joanne’s business credo forms the basis of the firm’s approach to both its candidates and its clients: professionalism, courtesy, confidentiality and honesty …..Simple attributes in themselves they may be, but in combination they form the bulwark of the firm’s philosophy of good governance which both Joanne and her staff adhere to.
In addition it must be stressed that the group heeds and complies with all the legal requirements of the various governmental statutes that regulate all dealings within the labour market. As such the Group and its clients are covered by complete governmental compliance in its national and international professional dealings.
A brief resume of the services the Abantu Group offers include:
- Career Professional Executive Search – Executive Search and Recruitment of skilled candidates. We are committed to sourcing skills internationally and have a strong network across borders.
- Verification and Background Checks: Criminal Record Checks, Academic Qualification Checks, Professional Associations and References – finger print scanning device is available at our offices
- Outsourced Human Resources: we offer the full human resources outsourced function in order to allow our clients to focus on the core of their business.
- Labour Consultant: our labour specialist will handle all industrial relations issues
- Profiling: Psychological Profiling on request
- In – Depth biographical Data: in-house