To promote the sales of an automation solutions, products and services to
prospective and existing customers from within a defined selected account list.
Establishing solid and long term business relationships with the customers and creating
profitable business growth for integrated architecture, including the pull-through of all
other businesses as for example Project business, Services, Components, Medium
Voltage drives, etc.
Responsible for overall account coordination, including account plan and target setting.
Experience required for Professional Level:
– Prior minimum 4-6 years experience in a technology-based organization,
– Knowledge about production processes within certain industries.
– Proven ability in appropriate competencies
– Proven ability to achieve results
– Ability to acquire new business within existing and new customers
– Sales process excellence
– Build strategic partnerships with accounts
– Business and financial understanding
– Manage for growth
– Accountable for results
– Critical decision making
– Collaboration & teamwork
Bachelor or Masters’ degree/National Diploma in an Engineering (Electrical)
Additional education in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
Local language skills, plus strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Functional / Sales
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the
maximization of business opportunities at the specified accounts.
• Responsible for developing and implementing effective account plans for all
• Lead and co-ordinate the efforts of The Company to provide
Automation solutions, products and services to the customers
• Co-ordination, where necessary, of Global, Pan-European and In-Country
sales initiatives and activities as defined by Sales Management.
• Responsible for executing, directly or in collaboration with other resources within the company to obtain the orders (i.e. Identify sales and business opportunities, present quotes and proposals, negotiate and close the orders).
• Responsible for the preparation and presentation of quotes, sales proposals,
and contracts to the customer in compliance with Company Policies and
Standards, obtaining the appropriated approvals.
• Handles objections effectively and manages a pipeline of opportunities,
negotiates profitable deals.
• Consult with other functions on issues like pricing, product specification,
warranties and product adaptation to ensure that we provide the appropriated
business and technical solution to the customer need.
• Collaborate with all sales teams to increase market penetration, assure sales
coverage and provide appropriated order fulfilment
• Develops, uses and share success of concepts and ideas to present The Companies
• Build effective business relationship with the Accounts through understanding
their organization, developing a business relation with senior management,
identifying key decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and
• Develop and implement a customer focused sales strategy based on the
Rockwell Automation strategy and all relevant customers information to
optimize business opportunities.
• Focuses on opportunities that support The Companies market strategy
• Understands business models and how they can exploited, including the
interpretation of financial statements
• Overall account coordination
• Coordinate the account plan and target setting for all his/her accounts
• Share and drive information about new potential Accounts with Sales
Management for further analysis.
• Ability to set and achieve challenging targets.
• Takes initiative in response to changing circumstances within the organsation
• Report any information relative to competition or market trends and new
competitive product developments to the appropriate resources through
standard required reporting formats.
• Utilization and up-to-date maintenance of the sales and customer relationship
management tools (i.e.Marketing Manager), optimizing his/her activities by
using these tools intensively.
• Ensure the right level of business information exchanged within the
• Ability to set priorities that maximize revenue and profitability
• Coaches others to improve performance
• Keeps skills and knowledge in all areas (technical and commercial) up to date
• Collaborate with other Account Managers to define targets for MPS, MES,
Components and Stand Alone business opportunities in his/her accounts
• Responsible for engaging other Account Manager and/or Commercial
Engineers in the specific selling approach for certain areas
• Provides timely information to support effective management of the business to
• Excellent communication to foster an open environment
• Identifies key issues from information gathered
• Demonstrates behavior in accordance with The Companies values
• Acts with highest integrity in all areas
• Ability to motivate others and him/herself.
• relationship management tools (i.e.Marketing Manager)
Send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org