- Calling on existing and new potential customers.
- Submitting call sheets.
- Collection and delivery of hydraulic pumps and components.
- Marketing of company products and services.
- Invoices and payments.
- Duties according to company duty list.
- Company property.
- Workshop responsibilities.
MAIN DUTIES AND DAY TO DAY TASKS
CALLING ON EXISTING AND NEW POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- To ensure the prompt calling on company customers as often as possible.
- To ensure that customers’ needs and demands are met, by following up on quotes, go-aheads.
- Ensuring that the customer receives professional attention and service at all times.
- Ensuring that quality procedures are being followed and that special instructions from customers are carried out.
- Ensuring that a suitable image is maintained by adhering to the company dress code.
- Ensuring that all company products and services are effectively marketed.
- Assisting with exhibitions when prompted to do so.
INVOICES AND PAYMENTS
- Ensuring that the designated receiver signs and dates invoices upon receiving of applicable items.
- To ensure that a bank guaranteed cheque or cash is collected upon delivery of hydraulic components to C.O.D. customers.
- Responsible to perform extra duties according to company’s duty list and assist with urgent collections and deliveries.
- Responsible for the booking in of all new jobs into the Job Book as well as on the computerized Job Costing System.
- To ensure that all hydraulic components are identified and tagged according to the colour chart system
- The expediting of all awaiting go-aheads at regular intervals.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Jnr Sales
Due to the high volumes of CV’s, should you not hear from us within 1 week, your application was unsuccessful.