Roslyn Lerena studied her Bachelor of Laws at UNISA and graduated in 2010, she completed her articles and became an admitted attorney in 2012 whereby she has been practising labour and commercial law for over 7 years. Her experience extends and is not limited to litigation, commercial and labour law, drafting of all types of contracts, damages claims etc.
Roslyn heads up the HR solutions division whereby she ensures human resources compliance to companies. Roslyn and her dedicated team helps an organization to gain cost and time efficiencies and provides cutting edge over their human resource strategies and improves services to their employees.
HR solutions is an umbrella term referring to all the human resources businesses used to manage personnel within a Company.
Our legal team helps streamline important HR functions such as workplace diversity and mediates the relationship between workers, employers and trade unions. This encompasses employees’ physical and mental well-being and safety, and workplace diversity Collective labour law relates to the tripartite relationship between employee and the employer.
This entails the following areas:
- Outsourced Labour Relations – Risk Management by our practising Labour Lawyer
- HR policies and procedures – Transgressions and best practice
- Employee benefits and Policy Formulation (Employee Benefits and Compensation)
- CCMA hearings
- Maintaining a Safe Environment
- Employer-Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labor Law Compliance
- Training and Development.
- Recruiting the Right People for the Right Job
- HR transgressions and Hand books
Roslyn Lerena can be contacted on mail: email@example.com or (+2711) 258 8980, Mobile: (+27) 82 047 9430